At Maibec, we have long been turning our cedar residue into 100% sustainable horticultural mulch. See how mulching can make your garden healthier and more attractive.
Many people think horticultural mulch is simply an easy aesthetic addition to a garden. They’re certainly right. But did you know that using eco-responsible mulch can also make gardening much easier in several ways?
Here are 5 good reasons to use mulch in your garden:
- It creates a protective cushion from heavy rain, preventing premature soil erosion.
- It retains water, slowing down its evaporation and promoting plant growth.
- It blocks out sunlight to greatly reduce the growth of harmful and unsightly weeds.
- In addition to protecting the soil, mulch absorbs the sun’s heat, creating a thermal buffer to increase the vigor and longevity of your plants.
- Mulch reduces leaching and runoff, which in turn can reduce the fertility of your soil. Less moisture runoff means more nutrients remain in your soil.
Le développement durable fait partie intégrante des préoccupations au quotidien de Maibec.
Pour plus d’information sur le paillis horticole Maibec, visitez notre section paillis horticoles.
Suivez-nous sur Facebook et Instagram pour plus de contenus inédits !
Source: Défi Biologique