The chief concern of all forestry engineers is ensuring sustainable forests. As a renewable resource, forests naturally regenerate after trees are harvested. Our forestry resources are managed at all times to enable them to regenerate. If a forest struggles to regrow naturally, we help it by planting trees. Roughly 80% of harvested areas regenerate on their own, while the remaining 20% is helped with replanting efforts.